Tired of birds getting into your dryer vent? Mite-E-Ducts has the solution! Our powder coated DryerWall Vents & DryerJack Roof Hoods will help protect your dryer vent from birds! Have this installed at the same time as your dryer vent cleaning and we will guarantee no birds for up to 1 year! If a bird gets in and builds a nest, we will come back and clean it for FREE up to 1 year from date of installation.
*Must be purchased from and installed by Mite-E-Ducts to qualify for the Bird Free Guarantee. Dryer vent must also be up to Indiana Code and/or International Mechanical Code to qualify for the Bird Free Guarantee.
Mite-E-Ducts also provides dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent re-routes, & dryer vent replacement. Our Certified Dryer Exhaust Technicians will ensure that your dryer exhaust is venting properly after your professional dryer vent cleaning by Mite-E-Ducts.
In addition to birds; lint build up & improper installation of your vent system can also create a serious hazard. Our technicians can detect such problems as improperly routed vents and vents that are damaged or disconnected. Ensure your family’s safety with a professional inspection & cleaning. While most fires start in the dryer, a clogged vent can make for inadequate air flow, making your dryer work much harder.
Your dryer vent should be cleaned if:
- visible lint accumulates behind the dryer
- dryer keeps shutting off before the end of the timer
- you get an “AF” symbol on your dryer (AF = Air Flow a.k.a. poor airflow) whcih could mean a blockage
- your home is over a year old and has never had it done
- you notice longer dryer times, especially with towel & jeans
- the clothes are hotter than usual at the end of the cycle
Benefits of cleaning your dryer vent:
- Reduces drying times
- Saves you money on utility bills
- Increases the life of your dryer
Mite-E-Ducts technicians are Certified Dryer Exhaust Technicians (CDET) by the CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America)