Thanks to our incredible team and due to the great success we had last year, we are looking to add to our Dryer Vent Cleaning team! We have great benefits so you can be rewarded for your hard work!
We offer on time pay, every week! We pay hourly for the work you have done. We have a bunch of hardworking teams that are willing to go the extra mile. We service around 2000+ customers per year and we are growing!
At Mite-E-Ducts, we are looking for individuals who are ready to work at our Zionsville location. We will equip you with the tools and training to be successful and know how to recognize and reward your efforts. We welcome experienced and non-experienced applicants! We are needing full time Dryer Vent Cleaners!
Full Time | 40+ Hours/Week
On Time, Weekly Pay | $18-$22+/Hour Plus Bonuses, Plus Overtime
Up to 4 Weeks PTO | Insurance | 401k | Company Vehicle | Much more!
- Hard Worker
- No Experience Required. We provide in-house and on-the-job training!
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Solid communication and customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, & DOT physical.
- Must align with our core values.
- Conduct dryer vent cleaning, reroutes, and replacement in our customers’ homes.
- Assist on air duct cleanings.
- Accurately document age and type of each system component on invoices, costs for services and services completed.
- Follow all service operation procedures for each client.
- Document all times (dispatch, arrival, completion) accurately with FieldEdge.
- Maintain clear and respectful communication with internal teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Complete required paperwork/digital paperwork.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Respecting the customer’s property.
- Once you can go on your own, you will begin to assist in mentoring and training future technicians.
- and much more! Click Apply Now below for more information!
- Company provided vehicle once you become a lead technician
- Industry Leading Total Compensation Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Matched 401k Retirement Account
- Six (6) Paid Company Holidays
- Company Paid Personal Time Off (Up to 4 Weeks)
- Company Paid Other Time Off (Bereavement & Jury Duty)
- Employee Discount
- Friends & Family Discount
- Additional Income Opportunities
- A chance to work with a family owned & operated company who values a family first mentality