Thanks to our incredible team and due to the great success we had last year, we are looking to add an Entry Level Technician to our team! We have great benefits so you can be rewarded for your hard work!
We offer on time pay, every week! We pay hourly for the work you have done. We have a bunch of hardworking teams that are willing to go the extra mile. We service around 2000+ customers per year and we are growing!
At Mite-E-Ducts, we are looking for individuals who are ready to work at our Zionsville location. We will equip you with the tools and training to be successful and know how to recognize and reward your efforts. We welcome experienced and non-experienced applicants! We are needing full time Dryer Vent Cleaners!
Part Time or Full Time | 30-40+ Hours/Week
Entry Level Technician (can drive DOT vehicle) $18/Hour Plus Bonuses
Junior Tech (can’t drive DOT vehicle) $15-$16/Hour Plus Bonuses
Benefits (full time only)
Up to 4 Weeks PTO** | Insurance** | 401k** | Weekly Pay | Much more!
- No Experience Required. We provide in-house and on-the-job training!
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Solid communication and customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check & drug screen.
- Must align with our core values.
Responsibilities & Physical Requirements
- Assist in conducting air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning in our customers’ homes.
- Learn how to accurately document age and type of each system component on invoices, costs for services and services completed.
- Follow all service operation procedures for each client.
- Document all times (dispatch, arrival, completion) accurately with FieldEdge.
- Maintain clear and respectful communication with internal teams.
- Assist the lead technicians with keeping the company truck clean, inside and out.
- Learn how to complete required paperwork/digital paperwork.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Respecting the customer’s property.
- Advancement Opportunity! Once you get to a level in which you can go on your own, you will begin to assist in mentoring and training future technicians.
- Must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must be able to walk, sit, stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to see well enough to read information on paper, phone screen, and tablet screen.
- Must be able to communicate on the phone and in person.
- Must be able to operate machinery and tools using your hands and fingers.
- Must be able to stretch arms, stoop down, or kneel to reach items or ductwork on a jobsite.
- Must be able to work in both a quiet and noisy environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to climb a ladder.
- Must be able to wear a respirator.
- Company provided vehicle once you become a lead technician**
- Industry Leading Total Compensation Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance**
- Company Matched 401k Retirement Account**
- Six (6) Paid Company Holidays**
- Company Paid Personal Time Off (Up to 4 Weeks)**
- Company Paid Other Time Off (Bereavement & Jury Duty)**
- Employee Discount
- Friends & Family Discount
- Additional Income Opportunities
- A chance to work with a family owned & operated company who values a family first mentality
**Full Time only