Part Time or Full Time | 30-40+ Hours/Week
$15-$16/Hour Plus Bonuses
Benefits (full time only)
Up to 4 Weeks PTO** | Insurance** | 401k** | Weekly Pay | Much more!
- No Experience Required. We provide in-house and on-the-job training!
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Solid communication and customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check & drug screen.
- Must align with our core values.
Responsibilities & Physical Requirements
- Assist in conducting air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning in our customers’ homes.
- Learn how to accurately document age and type of each system component on invoices, costs for services and services completed.
- Follow all service operation procedures for each client.
- Document all times (dispatch, arrival, completion) accurately with FieldEdge.
- Maintain clear and respectful communication with internal teams.
- Assist the lead technicians with keeping the company truck clean, inside and out.
- Learn how to complete required paperwork/digital paperwork.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Respecting the customer’s property.
- Advancement Opportunity! Once you get to a level in which you can go on your own, you will begin to assist in mentoring and training future technicians.
- Must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must be able to walk, sit, stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to see well enough to read information on paper, phone screen, and tablet screen.
- Must be able to communicate on the phone and in person.
- Must be able to operate machinery and tools using your hands and fingers.
- Must be able to stretch arms, stoop down, or kneel to reach items or ductwork on a jobsite.
- Must be able to work in both a quiet and noisy environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to climb a ladder.
- Must be able to wear a respirator.
- Company provided vehicle once you become a lead technician**
- Industry Leading Total Compensation Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance**
- Company Matched 401k Retirement Account**
- Six (6) Paid Company Holidays**
- Company Paid Personal Time Off (Up to 4 Weeks)**
- Company Paid Other Time Off (Bereavement & Jury Duty)**
- Employee Discount
- Friends & Family Discount
- Additional Income Opportunities
- A chance to work with a family owned & operated company who values a family first mentality
**Full Time only